Friday, October 22, 2010

EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY??pfftttt!!

okie its time to let it all out..now i'm at d library..ermmm duin nothing..planned to do my edu techno individual assignments but seems like its FUCKING hard to find INFO about wat HE wants..sheeeshhh BINGGUNG...lecturer cerewet makes me want to kill myself dead!! gosh...cud u please be more SPECIFIC AND ERMMM FOR ONCE NOE WAT U REALLY WANT N STICK WITH IT!!! going keraaazyyy!!! one more weeks b4 study weeks and here i am still struggling wit assignments...hey~ i'm ok with assignments but please make sure u now wat u want from us in the first place u asks us to do stuff..AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! even thinking bout dis makes me dumb!! huh sdh laa i'm dumb makin dumb lagi...paluiii..masuk exam ka dis? sheessshhhh dis subject is d only subject dis sem yang so OUT OF ORDER...WTF!!! CRAP TALKING IN CLASS..FUNNY? HUH NOT!!! ASSIGNMENT SEND DIS DAY N DEN TUKAR...YAIKSS...SLALU BUANG MASA N SERIOUSLY..WAT I LEARNT FROM DIS SUBJECT XCEPT FOR THAT BLOOM STUFF? NOTHING!! I'M LOST IN EVERY CLASS...LOTS OF MEREPEK..LAWAK BODOH..SORY THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE DIS RITE...I'M A STUDENT N UR THE TEACHER..BUT SORY I JUST DON'T GET U...SO NOT SYSTEMATIC OO GOSHH!!PLEASE STOP ME FROM KILLING MYSELF...

0 comments: