Tuesday, October 5, 2010

be NICE!!

Looked around me n i see nice people
Do u? Are u?
Hurmm wat kind of questions is that...
Seriously~ is it important to be nice?
I mean to show that u’r nice n good laa..is it?
How do we define nice people?
How do we know if they are nice?
Fake people do exist wat..
Nice and all but all just a damn huge bullshit!!
Nah c i said “bullshit”!! means i’m not nice laa dis.
I say CILAKA U!! Den i’m not nice oredi oh~
I say FUCK U!! DAMN!! SHIT!!BUTTHOLE!! ASSHOLE!! *!@#@$$%&* etc
Den i’m defined as not nice..
Gosh how i wish i was nice..bersopan n all..
How to be nice? Teach me how..perlu patience ka?
Yeah i’m not nice..
i dun like u so i avoid u den kenapa la?
U pissed me off so i maki u den kenapa la?
I just dun get connected to u so i dun hang out den kenapa la?
I dun smile to u coz u didn’t before den so what?
So what!!!
I’m being me..
Which one do u prefer? Me saying thru ur back or upfront? Choose~
sheeeeshh human~ *sweat*

0 comments: