Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bumper Bumped?

So as I said, we rent a car during our stay here in Penang and I’m the driver~ so here’s what happen on the 7th July, I was about to park our car for the 1st time inside the school’s parking lot (before we park at students car park outside the school), and the parking lot was the “sided” style parking so I couldn’t really see the left hand side so I bumped into the wall in front~ hahaha punyaaa nervous almost cried (well it’s not my car wat and plus I felt that all the blame is on me coz oh well I’m the driver and and and yeah whatever malas to think about the situation back den)!! so the bumper scratch a little but I maybe I was too nervous at that time that even that small scratch seems like a hell of a problem lol~ anyway told the owner and its okay no need to pay that much and we still can use the car phewwww~




 and btw~
Renewed my license from the big “P” to competence on the 30th June yay! and thank God my driving skills is now improving well (obviously terpaksa coz I’m driving like hell in Penang’s road xP) and well i think i look much better in my new licence picture lol! unlike my P before perghhhh~ haha



0 comments: