Thursday, December 17, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

They are funny and loud,
They are quiet and reserved.
They are obnoxious and immature,
They are clingy and needy.
They are sometimes rude,
They are sometimes mean.
They don’t always understand me,
They don’t always listen.
Some secretly hate me,
Some secretly can’t live without me.
Some don’t really care,
Some don’t know what to say.
I love them all the same though.
I most definitely need them too.
What can happen everyday can change your life and change your way
The help that you might find inside will only help you in certain time
Because, you see, it won’t compare to friends that help you
They help you see the bluer skies
when all you hear are blacker lies
They help you laugh
when you want to cry
They make you see light
When you want to die
They drag you out
when you stay in
You think you’ll lose,
They make you win
So take your friends, make sure they know
That they’re the ones
That make you glow.

0 comments: